1. Rhythm and Embrace:
How to play with different rhythms, use the embrace in its totality,
dance in open and close position, connect, read impulses instantly
and effectively for a very comfortable, rhythmic and musical dance.
2. Improvisation in a Crowded Space:
Learn how to create more room inside the couple. And how to
create different dynamics and qualities.
3. Improve Your Sacadas:
Technique, Improvisation, and Combinations in close and open
4. All about Embellishment: for Leaders & Followers. When, Where
& How to Use the Free Leg.
5. Play in your role: Understand when the leader's responsibility
finishes and when the follower's responsibility starts. Take
advantage of this understanding and make the most out of your role.
6. Essence of tango: Posture, axis, walking. Basic simple movements
to build your dance.
7. Giro technique: Giros con enrosques and planeos.
8. Tango elements - Barridas: Barrida sequences, how to improvise
and combine it.
9. Tango elements - Ganchos: Fluid and playful ganchos, combinations for the social dance
10. Milonga traspie: Musicality, close embrace and playing with the accents.
11. Solo technique for leaders: No partner needed. All levels.
10. All about Embellishment: for Leaders & Followers. When, Where & How to Use the Free Leg.
11. Express Yourself: Finding Your Own Tango Style
12. Vals: caminatas, sacadas and embellishments applied to vals
13. Giros: difference between centrifugal and centripetal energy in normal and fast giros
14. Dissociation: sequences in reduced space
15. Improvisation: tools for improvisation and deconstruction of
16. Tango elements - Voleos: Technique and connection. Develop a great understanding on how to lead a follow a perfect voleo.
17. Moving with the flow: Going deep in the non-stop movement and the concept of energy in tango